Click Here For a Photo Gallery of the Padbury Boarding Cattery
The Reeves Padbury Cattery is a flexible unique modular design which can
be supplied in single or multiple configurations, offering
the ultimate in practicality, durability and functionality.
The Padbury cattery specifications meet all license requirements and is the professionals choice.
- Meets All Stringent License Requirements
- Exterior Cladding - 19mm Redwood Pressure Treated Shiplap
- Unique Base Frame - An All-In Package!
- Fully Washable Interiors, Sealed
- Anti-Slip Flooring, Fully Washable, Sealed
- uPVC Observation Windows 18mm, Low E Glass
- Perspex Sneeze Barriers - Full Height
- Cabin Heating
- Two Way Lockable Cat Flaps
- uPVC Lockable Entrance Doors Into Cabins
- Fully Insulated
- Damp Proof
- Heavy Duty Locks on Gates
- Spring Bolts on Run Gates
- Composite Insulated Steel Roof Panels
- 75mm x 25mm 10g Mesh Runs and Walkway
Click here for Cattery Panels Pricing
The catteries exterior cladding is manufactured from high quality 19mm
redwood tanalised shiplap. The cattery cabin internal lining is fully washable, sealed,
Polypropylene and Stokboard flooring meet the specified stringent requirements
for cattery interiors.
Interior ramps and windows are provided as
standard on all boarding kennels and catteries.The integral runs are available in 12g, 75mm x 25mm mesh which
are hot dip galvanised, with 3/4 high 3mm Perspex sneeze barriers, a security walkway is provided to the front of the cattery.
cabin areas have a damp proof course and are fully lined and insulated, cat
flaps are fitted to each pop hole. The walkway is lined with polypropylene. Galvanised steel corner strips are fitted as standard to the exterior. As with all our animal housing product range we can customise to
suit your individual requirements.
**Please note that promotions or discounts are not applicable to cattery kennel pricing.