Reeves are proud to announce the launch of our new garden studios
click here to go to the website
We have designed a high specification garden studio, ideal for year round use.
Light and airy, our buildings are highly insulated, double glazed, with solid, soft white interior, built on a unique base frame with in two days!
my place in the garden is an inpirational space for you to pursue your interests, hobbies or professional creativity.
• Art studio
• Pottery studio
• Music room
• Design studio
• Writers haven
• Yoga studio
• Jewellery studio
• Dressmaking studio
• Hobby room
• Textile studio
• Garden Office and many more uses
Prices start at £3,995 Inclusive of Delivery, Installation, VAT
email for further information at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show From The 3rd- 8th July 2012
The Apex Veranda Studio Will Be On Display At The Show
Please click here for a price list
If you would like to arrange a free site survey, please click here
our all inclusive specifications
- Built to last, my place in the garden studios have been designed and manufactured for a 30 year life, using a combination of carefully selected, proven materials.
- the apex has a 92mm thick, 5 layer composite roof which is incredibly insulated and has a slate grey tiled effect exterior.
- the pent has a 70mm thick, 5 layer composite roof which is also incredibly insulated and has a olive green ridged exterior.
- internal linings are solid, soft white, moisture resistant resin bonded wall lining and are built onto a sturdy stud frame.
- an inspirational space outside for year round use, exceptionally warm in winter with a Celotex 50mm foil sealed insulation in the walls and floors, your space will be water tight and comfortable.
- our unique galvanised steel box section base frame, ensures separation from the ground and creates an air space under the building, the result is a completely dry and condensation free internal space. the base frame sits straight onto existing or pre prepared paving or concrete pad (we will make all necessary levelling adjustments). alternatively, if there is no existing slab, just leave it to us, we can install compact pile concrete foundations directly onto your grass or soil area, it takes a day, no mess, no skips, no additional cost!
- no maintenance. All our timber materials, including our redwood cladding, are preserved for life and require no further treatments.
- all windows and doors are constructed from residential grade double glazed uPVC. Toughened, Pilkington K glass is used throughout, together with 5 lever shoot bolt locks, ensuring maximum security and thermal efficiency.
- walls and floors are layered, and include insulated cavities and vapour barriers.
- Internal linings are solid enabling shelving and fixings to be attached easily.
- delivery and installation are free of charge up to 100 mile radius of our manufacturing facility in Buckingham.